Terms and Conditions
- Toponlinebookies.com does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of relying on the information contained anywhere on this website.
- The purpose of this site is to provide information. Nothing on our website nor experiences on our reviews are intended to form the basis of any betting decision.
- We do not offer real money betting and nothing on this website should construed as an invitation to bet
- Accounts are valid for a unlimited time but we reserve the right to close accounts.
- We may be affiliated with the binary options bookmakers that we list on this website.
- We make no guarantees as to the quality of any websites or bookmakers that we link to from this website.
- Please note that betting for real money is risky and you should never risk more money then you can afford to lose.
- We list bookmakers that accepts US based clients but make no warranty as to the legality of these bookmakers and NOTHING on our website should be construed as an invitation to go bet at the bookmakers.
- We cannot guarantee that the offers as displayed on our site are 100% accurate as we use a third party feed.
- Toponlinebookies.com reserves the right to make changes and corrections, at any time and without prior notice, including without limitation, to its website and the information contained therein, its services and its contents, including these Terms & Conditions.
If you do not agree with our terms and conditions do not make use of our service/website.